Help! I got the Royal Search Search redirect on my Firefox. This webpage has taken over my browser and changed my homepage. Is it a virus or a reliable website? I ran my anti-virus program but nothing was detected. But this website kept redirecting me to some strange webpages. How can I fix my computer?
Royal Search INTRODUCTION:
Royal Search is a newly presented browser redirect virus that constantly misleads users to strange website and brings about many unnecessary troubles. It is a extremely stubborn and disgusting parasite that no one would like to fall into it. However, it is hard to prevent this infection infiltrating into computer significantly as it can be installed into computer by any possible chances while you are downloading programs from the unofficial pages or visiting malicious websites.
Once executed, it penetrates malicious toolbar and add-ons into your web browsers so as to be run automatically when the pages is open. Under this circumstance, the whole online activities such as search navigation, online habits and Favorites will be monitored by this virus. It will be very dangerous for user’s sensitive information exposed to the cyber criminals who is aiming at utilizing it for illegal profits. In addition, you will be regularly popped up with malicious advertisements, redirected to perilous domains that are bundled with malicious programs. It also changes system settings and takes over your homepage.
- Royal Search may install other sorts of spyware/adware.
- Royal Search may hijack your web browsers and always redirect your search result to Royal Search and other malicious websites.
- The cyber threat will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs.It will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
- Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is an obvious symptom of this infection.
- More unrelated search results are reaching day by day;
HOW TO REMOVE Royal Search QUICKLY?
Step1 : First of all,you should download a virus removal tool to scan your computer.We recommend using Pro & Powerful YAC Virus Removal Tool: Yet Another Cleaner|Lifetime Free PC Optimizer
HOW TO REMOVE Royal Search MANUALLY?
In order to remove Royal Search manually you need to have technical knowledge first then only you can remove it manually as it requires the knowledge of system files and registry files and if you don’t have any idea about this then trying manual methods can lead you to more problematic situations and one wrong file deletion can make your system completely unusable. The Steps for manual Removal of Royal Search are:
Remove Royal Search from Internet Explore (IE)
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.